Roho - Hair Salon

bradlyhale said:
Another idea would be to bring your iPhone/iPod Touch with pictures of how you like your hair. I cannot even explain how I want my hair cut in English (my native tongue), so this is usually how I do it with someone that isn't familiar with my style.

I avoid stylists here in Argentina all together. I've had two haircuts, and both times I came out looking like Joe Dirt. Thus, I tend to find stylists here from Europe or the United States. Although not in Buenos Aires at the moment, Nina and Buenos Aires Hair plan on returning this winter. I've always been satisfied with her cuts.

yes photos are a great idea and its so much easier with 3g phs too, I have been a stylist for more than 20 years now and cannot stress enough how important your consult is.
Consider going in just for a consultation, be firm and rebook for another appointment if you like what you hear (obviously with the same stylist.)
If you live here, learn the lingo and jargon and get involved! it is all about you after all.
You should be able to tell within a few minutes if you are in good hands, it´s a haircut not brain surgery and as long as your stylist can identify your main concerns with your hair and RELAY THEM BACK TO YOU the actual technical aspect of solving most hair problems is a nobrainer (colour correction and chemical services aside,) if they have had any decent training.
Good waves and good hairdays for you, Raymond

Back