Rugby Fans - Best Place In Ba To Watch The 6 Nations?

You want a recommendation? Don't watch it!!

You're going to get creamed and no amount of dwarf throwing will make up for it this time!!

I am up for watching any of the Ireland games with late KO's....not this weekend as it is definitely one to watch in bed !

You're going to get creamed and no amount of dwarf throwing will make up for it this time!!

Good one. Thanks. Very helpful.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got up early to watch the dwarf throwers v the Blacks on 1st Dec.

Watch and weep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiQur_Rehnc

Still trying to recover my equilibrium.

Of course it rarely happens again like that - which is what makes Rugby Union a great game

Is it wrong of me to hope for a haggis munching miracle at Barbour & Tweed Central, ....apart from hoping the Welsh lads are still not quite at the races this weekend.

The only thing you can hope for is that the Tweed brigade are looking beyond you and aren't fully focused.

Unlikely, I'd tip them for a grand slam this year, which might cause me to drown my dismay in whiskey .....'e' included for correct spelling ; )

I rather go to a French bar but AFAIK there are two bars that might air those games: El Alamo - Uruguay 1175 & Gibraltar. I've never been to those places but likely someone here can tell you if they are still opened, etc.

Italia could create a few surprises -again- this year (Wouldn't surprise me if they beat Les Bleus... Argentina being also difficult to play for us, most of the AR players being in France though) .

For the French bar version (the latin one with French Vascos), go to Le Merval - Viamonte 852

I got up early to watch the dwarf throwers v the Blacks on 1st Dec.

Watch and weep.

Still trying to recover my equilibrium.

Of course it rarely happens again like that - which is what makes Rugby Union a great game

I watched that one with two other Brits and several bemused Argentine waiters on some dodgy feed in Sugar Bar (thank you Sugar Bar!). Absolutely amazing. Just goes to show you that perennially hanging around offside and cheating, sorry, operating in the grey margins of the rules doesn't always guarantee the All Blacks a win.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Expat Life 0
enriquetta Expat Life 0
B Culture 0
prettejohn Expat Life 1
K Newcomers Forum 11
Back