Running Club?

Gadget

Registered
I'm thinking about starting a running club that can meet a few times a week to run a few base miles together. Any stage of runner is welcome. I'm coming off an injury so I'll be starting with slow and lower mileage, but we can break off into groups depending on our level of ability. The reserve and Palermo parks are both great running spots. I prefer in Palermo since it's closer to where I live, but will work with whomever is interested.

OR, perhaps there is already a running club in which someone could inform me?

I run the loop @ 3 de Febrero in the evenings. Let me know if you ever want to join.

hey guys. i run in the reserve and from my neighborhood (congreso) every day. i would love to get out there with other runners. let me know if theres something planned or if youd like to joing me. thanks!

I'm here till Feb 27th and am in the first week of training for my first marathon. I would love to have a running partner for my long run on Sundays. This week is just 5 miles. I have shorter runs near Plaza Italia (3-4 miles) on Wed and Thurs.
I would LOVE to meet a few other runners down here for some advice and more importantly, to have a bit more FUN!
Geoff
[email protected]

I would love to join a weekly running club, or find a running partner. My ideal distance would be around 3-5 miles or so. Most nights or Sunday afternoons would be perfect. I live in Palermo, and would love to run the 3 de Febrero loop, along Libertador, or wherever else people have in mind. I find that whole area to be a great place to run in general.

Here's my email: [email protected]. This sounds great!

Hey guys, I'm an avid runner also and absolutely love the Palermo parks as well as the Parque de Lagos (the loop around the lake). I see a group of runners meet up there all the time wearing blue shirts, but haven't the slightest clue where they come from or the name of their club.

PM me if you all are organizing something for a run between 4-7miles (I try to do about a 8-8:30 pace depending on the time of the day) Good luck guys and happy trails!

Anyone up for Sunday afternoon in the park at Palermo? i was thinking of heading out for about 5 miles. Other time and place would work well too. PM me if interested in joining.

Just got back from a run and only did about three miles, but I thought i was going to die from the heat. Morning runs or late evening runs whenever the sun has gone down would be recommended!!

Back