Running Club?

Yes please, defo interested - although will need to be in a beginners group...! Please let me know...

Hey guys I am new here, but I do need to run. I am kind of lazy, so would be great to find out some people for running. Here is my email [email protected]
I have no problem about early morning time or evening, but not so late...
Anyone interested in?

Does Hash House Harriers not count? I mean its as much a drinking club with a running problem; I've seen them advertise on this forum.

barnaby33 said:
Does Hash House Harriers not count? I mean its as much a drinking club with a running problem; I've seen them advertise on this forum.
do you mean you never have a drink after a run?:eek:

As one of the ringleaders of the Hash House Harriers here in Buenos Aires (and a 3:13 marathon runner), I can assure you that the group here, while they enjoy a beer after the run, enjoy the running part of the day just as much. Last sunday, for example, we had a good 10Km run in Nunez alongside the river.

Whilst we emphasise the inclusiveness of the Hash, welcoming those who want to walk or jog, rather than run, all ages etc., we also welcome and encourage serious runners to come along and enjoy some social running, with the front runners having a great work out, and a chance to unwind afterwards with friends over a beer and a bite to eat.

Sounds good for me. I DO LIKE TO DRINK hehehe. Ok what should I do? How to contact you> or could you contact me? My new email add is [email protected]
I am Ricardo, let me know howto join you guys, I am looking foward to.

i am a lazy bastard but would like to start running again
i am in monserrat/congreso.
anyone around this area, send me an e-mail.
thanks
[email protected]

Hi everyone. I am new iin Buenos Aires and I would love to join other people for running during the week or the Week ends. Is there a runnig group or something like that? You can join me by e-mail at [email protected].
See you soon
Tonio

Back