Running Parter

breezegirl15

Registered
Hey Ladies
I was just interested if anyone wanted to go for a jog sometime. Depending on the amount of responses maybe we could make it a weekly women's running group. Its almost officially summer we can help motivate each other to get out there and have a good time!
Let me know what you think.

Hello Breezegirl ! I would really like to, I live in Recoleta, but need trainning. And why not starting today thursday? Next saturday Dec 3 there is a the Berocca Race, we cannot participate but we can go to see it when it starts at 10 am at the Obelisco ?
here is my cellphone 15 40 62 91 65
María Teresa

Hmmm, I usually run between 45-1hour but would love to train for longer. I might need a few runs before I could get to that. Have you ever ran in the Reserva Ecológica? The concrete is really starting to hurt my knees, I thought it might be a good route with a more forgiving path.

Hey María it won't let me send you a PM. Not sure why. Why don't you PM me and we can figure out a time to go for a run :) Not sure if you have explored Recoleta yet but I used to live in that area and there are some nice paths for running.

I definately need to start.
I can try 45 min. I agree that is better not to run on concrete.,
I will go to the Obelysque tomorrow if you read this message please
call me, my home phone number 4813-1043 all early in the morning if you want to join me.
best,
Maria Teresa

i guess reserva eco. would be easier on the knees but it seems like a fair way to go just to run no? then again, i move into my palermo apartment dec 15th and after the palermo parks grow old, guess that is the logical place to move onto...

You are right Palermo is better. But I'm in the middle, I have a park in front of me and on week ends I used to go to Palermo.
In addition it is there where all the Marathons take place on sunday mornings.
I cannot send txt messages either, I've just asked the reason.
But you already have my cellphone and home phone.
Cheers
Maria Teresa

Maria please send me a personal message with your email. I do not have a phone. Thanks Bree

I'm in Palermo and would like to run in the parks here. Does anyone have information on a map or guide on where to run?

Back