Running Partner San Telmo

mimimimi

Registered
Hi all,

I am training for the SF Marathon in July and looking for someone/some people who are interested in running together in Puerto Madero and the Reserve regularly over the next few months. I'll also be heading out to Provincia (San Isidro, Tigre? The Delta) to do some longer runs as the months progress.

I'm a 28 year old from California, been here 4 months. I'm a photographer, I like to talk about whatever on runs but can also be quiet if you don't feel up to chatting...I am posting this for motivation to keep the schedule up and to have flexibility to run in the (cooler) evenings after dark when I might not otherwise want to run alone. I mostly go out in the mornings, 7am-ish...

Please let me know if you're interested. I'm up to 5 miles 3 times a week with a long run once a week that's only at 7 miles now. I'm doing a 22 week training program that's pretty mellow for the next couple of months.

Thanks for listening!
Cheers,
Mimi

eeh I like to do 10 k once in a while, usually in a gym cause it's damn hot, but I wouldn't mind maybe around puerto madero! Not really more than 10 k though. How many miles is that ?

I've gotten a lot of kind responses. Thanks all. Perhaps you'd like to make a sort of organized thing of it? Slip in the Reserve before it closes once a week together? Do a loop or two?
Cheers,
Mimi

Back