Sailing! Any advice greatly, greatly appreciated

milo.b

Registered
Hullo kids,

We're looking to get into a bit of sailing this summer but my expat friends who sail in other cities/countries have said that it's a bit of an ordeal finding boats for hire or a yacht club that isn't impossible to get into.

If anyone could please send me any info about sailing / yacht clubs, boats for hire, whereabouts we can sail (I've heard rumbles about San Isidro?), I would be most indebted. Also if you feel up for a day on the water and know your way around a boat you're more than welcome to PM me to tee up a day or weekend

Cheers!
Milo

Hi Milo,

Try these guys, I took lessons from them and they are serious:

[email protected]

-Para el fin de semana del 7 y 8 de noviembre va a haber un cruce a Colonia.
- Para el fin de semana del 14 y 15 de noviembre va a haber un cruce a Riachuelo (muy lindo puerto que queda pasando Colonia)

Un abrazo!

Hey Milo, I sail!
If you need an extra skipper or want to share rental costs let me know.

best.,
B.

rentaplus said:
Hi Milo,

Try these guys, I took lessons from them and they are serious:

[email protected]

-Para el fin de semana del 7 y 8 de noviembre va a haber un cruce a Colonia.
- Para el fin de semana del 14 y 15 de noviembre va a haber un cruce a Riachuelo (muy lindo puerto que queda pasando Colonia)

Un abrazo!

Hey there!

Thanks for the info! We're looking for boats for hire as opposed to lessons because most of us are fairly experienced. Do you happen to have any info on boats for hire close to the city? I've been told that in Argentina you can't rent a boat without a captain.

Thanks so much!
Milo

Back