Sales Position In Bsas Zona Norte

AHansen

Registered
Looking for an American interested in working for a small company of locals and expats located near Vicente Lopez/Olivos. Previous sales experience or knowledge about open-source web platforms a plus. Must be interested in staying in this position/BsAs for more than 6 months.

PM me to get connected or learn more. Will be conducting interviews throughout March-early April, to start in April.

FYI, we are still hiring for this position, as well as a Project Management position in the same company. Pay is salary-based with the possibility of commissions for both.

Hi AHansen,

I am interested in the position you posted. I am living in San Francisco currently, but will be moving to Buenos Aires at the end of July/early August this year. I am an Argentine citizen and am able to work without needing a visa.

I am not sure that you will still need a sales person in July or August, but I thought it may be worth a shot to contact you in regards to any future positions.

Thanks!

Erika

We are still hiring for a Sales position, and will be holding interview during the next month. Please PM me if interested.

Priorities for this position are great attitude, good work ethic, and a resume that shows related experience.

Does it specifically have to be an American? I am British but would be interested.

Thanks for asking, but because we work exclusively with American clients, we're looking for someone with native accent.

You mean "Native American" accent?

Or someone who has a generic American accent?

I could try my hand at a "Native American" accent, but it would be drawn exclusively from movies and old "Lone Ranger" episodes and would come off as quite racist, even if it wasn't intended to be.

Otherwise, you'd have to settle for an awesome, classic American English accent that screams "Yanqui en la casaaaaaaaa!"

Jaja, nice Napoleon, I knew I was leaving that open for some Indian jokes...

So rather than hiring the best candidate you hire the best accent? I am a Brit and work exclusively with American clients- they don't give two hoots about what I sound like as long as my work is good. I also write in American English when communicating with them...maybe if you are having trouble filling the position you should re-think your requirements.

I hope this girl ain't American but just in case let me appologize in advance to the rest of the English speaking Expats :huh:

Back