Sales Representative

Connaxis (www.connaxis.com) is seeking an experienced native English speaking candidate with excellent interpersonal skills to join our growing Sales department. The main objective will be to contact potential clients for Connaxis, provide them with fitting proposals and manage the accounts to develop beneficial long term business relationships.

The daily working hours (8) will be from 9:00 to 18:00. This is an onsite opportunity, not remote work. Ideally, we are looking for an experienced american sales professional that now resides and wants to remain in Buenos Aires (Argentina).

Connaxis is a full-service Creative Outsourcing agency (www.creative-outsourcing.com), providing custom solutions to clients around the world. Our four core business units—Creative, Development, Internet Marketing and Support—work together to bringing a unique synergy, efficiency and effectiveness to each project, providing our clients with the best price & the highest quality.

Key Requirements:
- Passion for Sales and Marketing
- English on a native level. Not just fluent (ideally an American)
- Basic Spanish language skills
- Knowledge of Internet Development Industry
- Street Wise, Sociable, outgoing, results driven, quality aware, ‘can do’ personality
- Currently in Buenos Aires

Desirable (not required):
- Knowledge of Open Source Internet environments
- Knowledge of Software development processes
- Long term plans to remain in Buenos Aires
- Work Permit

Next to delivering services we exploit our own internet applications like Guerra Creativa ( http://en.guerra-creativa.com). This product is a showcase for the skills of the four Connaxis business units: Internet Marketing, Creative, Development and Support. Connaxis markets, designs, programs and supports the Guerra Creativa online application. We can successfully position, launch and support any online business.

To sum up, Connaxis is a young and upcoming enterprise with its feet on the ground, where the professional is not just a number, but rather takes part in building one company, with one voice. The objective is to continue building the Connaxis Community through involvement, exchange of opinions and the continuous improvement of our work environment.

If you want to work in a dynamic and international environment, not to mention an A location in the heart of Palermo Soho, send your CV (stating expected rate) to [email protected] or visit Jobs at Connaxis at http://connaxis.catsone.com/careers

i've never understood why recruiters post jobs with zero guidance as to what the salary will be.

How about instead of bashing the company that placed this job posting, some of you actually apply, prove your skills and worth to the company AND THEN if they find you are a worthy an asset to them, then if you are not satisfied with what they offer, look for something else. So many people here are ready to complain about low wages, but what are you offering to the company in return as an employee that makes you worth these high wages that you think you should be paid? I commend the owners of Connaxis for being able to sustain a company here in Argentina where the business environment is challenging to say the least. I would like to see how many of you others are offering employment and what you are able to pay people before you go making negative comments about employment offers.

connaxis_recruitment said:
Desirable (not required):
- Work Permit

As far as I know, "work permits" aren't issued to individuals by migraciones. I believe that the employer must register with migraciones and submit the application on behalf of the prospective employee. Then a temporary resident visa (based on the job) could be granted.

Perhaps someone who already has a DNI and or CUIT could start working for this company without a work permit. Otherwise it would be helpful to know if they will assist prospective employees obtain a "work permit" from migraciones.

Given the recent decreto from migraciones, it's more important than ever to work "en blanco" with the appropriate visa.

My comment was more of a general frustration than something specific to this offer. I'm self-employed and not looking for a job. But I do occasionally meet folks who are looking for a job. When I see an ad that provides completely zero salary guidance, I just disregard it.

Davidglen77 said:
apply, prove your skills and worth to the company AND THEN if they find you are a worthy an asset to them, then if you are not satisfied with what they offer, look for something else.

Sorry, to me this makes no sense. Why shouldn't companies be transparent about what they pay, AND, in the process, possibly save everybody time?

The only advantage to not including a wage proposal in the job offer is the for the compnay.

Back