Saludos a todos desde Nuevo Mexico

JamesYesoro

Registered
New to the group, hello from new Mexico. Ive lived maybe 15 months total in Argentina over the last 30 years and planning to move back permanently this fall.
Hope to be a helpful part of the forum...looks good from here anyway.10.jpg

When was the last time you were here for any extended period of time?

Things are not good right now. Argentina might be headed for a major meltdown.

You might want to try it for 6 months before making it permanent. Or pick a different country. Seriously.

When was the last time you were here for any extended period of time?

Things are not good right now. Argentina might be headed for a major meltdown.

You might want to try it for 6 months before making it permanent. Or pick a different country. Seriously.
Last time was maybe 9 years ago for 5 months, and twice before that for 3 m-4 months, Got a cousin Hugo near BA ..salvavida. Ive lived 1/2 my life out of USA...I appreciate your warning tho !

Thank you, yes i've been aware of that. I remember 2 prior meltdowns, plus the dictators...Los Ches dont do anything part way do they ?
Plan is maybe October or so. Imm disabled and will take me awhile to get organised to go. Looking at Corrientes again,probably Monte Caseros and use Bella Union for visa run until i make the rentista visa.
Thanks againn for heads up !

2014 was my first visit to Argentina. Things were much, much better then. And the "visa run" to Colonia was still a viable option.

If you have a cousin here, then you realize the annual inflation rate is over 100% at this point, right?

Well, OK, in that case, welcome to the community. I wish you all the best.
Will you be in Buenos Aires for a time after your arrival, or are you going directly to "el interior" ?

Back