Saying hello....and bball courts question

dk_inBA said:
Just letting ppl know that I found one outdoor court on Gral. R. Freire y C. Arenal, pretty close to the Carranza subte station on the D line, or you can catch the 140 along Cordoba and then get off when you hit Dorrego.

I've been there a few times now and there's usually some ppl to play pick up games with, especially around 5pm it seems like.

If anyone knows of some indoor courts, closer to the Congresso area, it'd be much appreciated.

Caio!

dk.
I used to play on that court all the time when on lived on concepcion arenal. please tell it hello for me

I'm definitely up for playing anytime and anywhere. Let me know where the best place to meet up is.

Thanks,

Jesse

these posts are a little out of date...any of you guys still playing basketball in BA? i just moved here from new york and would love to play..

Hey Chris,

I´m playing on Monday. pm me and Ill send you all the details.

Jesse

Hey Jesse,

Have you still been playing? Could you let me know if you are? I just moved here from Philly and have been looking for games. Thanks,

Bron

Basketball in Argentina is way more popular in el interior, not in BA. For example Manu Ginóbili comes from Bahía Blanca. Teams from Córdoba, Bahía Blanca, Mar del Plata, Comodoro Rivadavia and even Sunchales in the province of Santa Fé have been very sucessfull in the last years.
Nonetheless there are a lot of clubes in BA where basketball is played:
Check here for more info (only in Spanish). Pick "basketball" in the category "Actividades" and you will see the 28 clubes listed there.
I found some other here.
Good luck! (y aguante el fulbo ;-)

Back