SCHOOL DROP OUT...but have some money

French jurist said:
Bewler, bewler... Bueller ?! (Sincerely, I don't know the thing about 'bewler', closer I can think is Ferris. Any clue would help me perfect my English understanding, thanks). It's the kind of joke that seems obvious if you were raised in an English speaking country but for those who were not, even if they are fond of the language, it's trickier. Thanks!

@FJ. yes joke is reference to Ferris BUELLER's day off. In particular a scene where his teacher is reading out the list of student's name to check attendance.

the teacher in a very boring monotone voice says "Bueller, Bueller, Bueller" but he is not at school...(thus his day off).

lol, hope that helps! now what that has to do with this thread, I haven't got a clue, except that maybe the OP said he was a school drop out....

hi frech jurist...yeah i was refering to the movie, you know the part when the teacher is repeating his name in the classroom ,waiting for an anwer!!

Maybe you have a better idea than you thought....property. Drop me a mail at coeniedoc(at)gmail would like to talk to you.

Back