SCHOOL DROP OUT...but have some money

dk2

Registered
hi iv been around the world to many places ,but i think i heart belongs in b a... love the city ,the way of life...dont speak spanish ,but am learning...my plan is to move over once iv made enough to make a start ...have few ideas ,no college ,very little spanish...but not sure how to get past the visa shit and red tape..anyone have any help or advice...what i realy want to know is whats a good way of making money...iv been told maybe buy a taxi and rent it out to a driver!!!

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy that the expats can't answer questions if you don't actually ask them.

If you're lost now, wait until you get here with no job and no job prospects.

You need more than a few ideas to live here.

You can go to calle florida and advertise in the street for money changing, dolares euros reales. cambio, cambio

Hey dk2, seems like you're looking for this information:

Pretty much anyone can come on a tourist visa that requires no pre-arrangement or paperwork. Any visitor to Argentina from the US (assuming that's where your from) pays a hundred something USD in customs when they get off the plane. That stamp is good for ten years. You just have to leave the country and re-enter every ninety days. The term used amongst the expats here for this is "perma-tourist".

Now for money, this is not to judge, but just to provide good info. You mentioned you didn't have a degree. Note that much of the work that traveler or independent minded types do for decent money in the "rich" countries, like skilled manual labor, tending bar, or waiting tables in a decent restaurant, is going to pay terribly here because there is a surfeit of labor. I think some of the work more common to expats, like teaching English or white-collar work requiring English, is going to require a degree.

So, look into to what you already know how to do and if it can be done here, and maybe post again. Otherwise, be prepared to come and live off your savings til they are gone!

I think a fair amount of expats are working on-line or are living off investments.

Also, inflation has brought the cost of living here to about the same prices as the central US.

A good option might be to visit just for a few months to see what you think. You could get a tourist apartment for 800 USD or so per month all bills paid. Check Craig's.

That's my $0.02. Hope it helps.

Va2ba....like i said i have cash ,and cash flow,just wanted to know what i could do to earn little more ,and keep me busy rather than the usual things i get up to when im there on holidays....theres always prospects ,isnt wat this ite is here for!!!!
HAba thanks for you reply ,much appreciated....
2 all the haters why do people come here and try knock u down?? live and let live ....no time for negative people.any way thanks for ur replys and help haba

Back