schwab moneylink

kmadigan

Registered
I read on another post that one of the best ways to keep access to your money in the US is to open a Schwab Moneylink account (to be able to transfer money from US accounts)and then use a debit card connected to that Schwab account in order to use the ATM machines...my question is this: Don't you mean a credit card, not a debit card?

Lee said:
I have a Charles Schwab account and what you get is a Visa debit card.

That's right, and moneylink allows you to easily transfer funds from your "home" bank to your Schwab account on line with no fee.

You will not pay ATM fees, either (including the fee added to each withdrawal by the banks here).

Schwab is the only way to go if you want to have access to you funds and not pay any ATM fees. None.

Hello!!
I wonder if a Schwab Moneylink account with a Visa Debit Card is still a full free service available in a argentine ATM.
Thanks .

Eddy said:
Hello!!
I wonder if a Schwab Moneylink account with a Visa Debit Card is still a full free service available in a argentine ATM.
Thanks .
Yes it is.

Well, technically it's "not available in Argentina" as in your bank account will be a US bank account not an Argentine one. But you it is fee free to access your money when you are in Argentina.

Back