Scioli Promised Us$120 Billion Foreign Investment 2016-2020

Rich One

Registered
Scioli promised US$120 billion Foreign Investment in 2016-2020 he didn't mention from where when and how.. :rolleyes: And Without settling with the Vultures. Promises Promises. :rolleyes:

http://www.infobae.com/2015/09/21/1757011-daniel-scioli-prometio-inversiones-30-mil-millones-dolares-cada-ano-mandato

Yeah I'd like to know where it's going to come from. Unless he counts in the investments Argentine banks will be required to make to comply with his mandate to provide homes to the middle class via mortgages with a long term and low interest. Of course, that goes with his plan to bring inflation down to a single digit. And let's not forget, he's going to find plenty of external financing, screw the vultures (and the retired and middle-class level people that hold most of those bonds).

Must be thinking he's going to get a lot from BRIC, as Russia and China and Brasil struggle with their economies. If there's billions available to give to a country who has already found one excuse to screw over investors (including its own citizens), I'd be surprised. I don't know, maybe international lenders will suddenly pump investment into the country after they see that many of Cristina's policies will continue.

Life's a trip.

Whether it be Scioli, Macri or José de San Martin reincarnate, I don't see people investing in Argentina. With the current situation of "developing" economies around the world I don't see Argentina as a very attractive destination for foreign investment regardless of the situation with the hedge funds.

Also the amount of "deals" la presidenta is doing with China before she's out of office Argentina is probably going to be nothing but a vassal state anyway.

... Of course, that goes with his plan to bring inflation down to a single digit. ...

Don't forget that when Scioli's wife was asked a couple months ago if she believes all of the statistics from the INDEC, she responded, "Of course I do."

Based on that, inflation (for Scioli) could be down to single digits by next year.

Back