Search Engines That Use Low Cost Airlines [Eu]

Just one remark about airline ticket pricing: if you look up the same flight at the airline several times during a week for example (on the same computer without deleting cookies), you might "create" yourself a higher price as some airlines change their fares based on lookup behavior...

I already use that but oddly it is giving me higher prices than other websites.
Orbitz gave me the best deal with just a bove $1000 roundtrip via Instanbul. Not sure what to do in Istanbul for 10 hours in-between flights, though. :D
If the lay over is more than 8 hours ( at night) in Istanbul you get a hotel room and transportation to and from the airport included in your ticket.

If the lay over is more than 8 hours ( at night) in Istanbul you get a hotel room and transportation to and from the airport included in your ticket.

Seriously?! How so?
Currently the lowest ticket I found is $1062 with Turkish Airlines, with a 10;25 hrs layover from 10:45 pm to 8 am

it is supposed to be a private company but the government is sponsoring the company (for their own reasons,promoting the country etc etc).
Call their offices here in BsAs to verify it. It is not mentiond anywhere when you search or book the ticket online.
Every time I fly in BsAs from Greece this is standard.Just remember this is a flight via São Paolo.

Plus the allow 2 suitcases (2 x 23kgr) which is not common for other European airlines (Lufthansa,Iberia,)

Will do, this sounds amazing! There are even longer layovers and I have always wanted to visit instambul

I just go on each airline and find the best deal
When I came to BA in December from Prague I flew on British Airways and paid $900 r/t not a bad price! I would have loved to have flown on Turkish or Emirates which are excellent but couldn't justify the extra day of travel just because of the service on the flight!

I was able to find a good deal with Matrix ITA, yet to be confirmed with the airlines.

It would involve flying from Montevideo to Madrid, and then to Milan, and returning to Ezeiza, for €777 with Iberia.
This is what I call a good price!

Back