Searching For Apartment Management Service

george5475

Registered
Hello BAEXPATS,

I have a small apartment in BA being managed by inmobilaria, however, due to various reasons I would like to sever ties with them.

Im interested in being referred to someone involved in the management of small apartments.

Honesty and professionalism not to mention reasonable rates are also key.

Thanks in advance to all. Look forward to hearing from you.

George

Hello BAEXPATS,

I have a small apartment in BA being managed by inmobilaria, however, due to various reasons I would like to sever ties with them.

Im interested in being referred to someone involved in the management of small apartments.

Honesty and professionalism not to mention reasonable rates are also key.

Thanks in advance to all. Look forward to hearing from you.

George
I can refer you to someone who is managing small apt, with low rate.
Honest and professional, and speak great English. They are Argies who
used to live in CA. If you PM me. Be noted, professional, honest, low rate
do not come together well in any country, even more rare in Argentina.
Everything is relative.
Too many rip-off agencies in BsAs, appalling.

I have a good friend who is South American but was educated in North American (US) schools in Uruguay so speaks perfect English. She has a business/project management background but now does consulting for small businesses (works with a lot of expats) and is doing property management as well. She's awesome - super smart, trustworthy, punctual, resourceful, etc. Let me know if you want her contact info.

Hi George, we might be able to help depending where your apartment is. We own a B&B in Palermo and have just started managing a big apartment in Puerto Madero for an English friend who had serious problems with his last agents. As we help him pay expenses in pesos (previously he was sending dollars to the agency) it doesn't really cost him anything net net. However we are not in a position to help you market the property. I am an English ex-banker and my girlfriend is an Argentine lawyer. PM me with property details if interested.

Back