Searching For Artwork By Sculptor Enio Iommi

sab15

Registered
Hi everyone,

I am currently searching for artwork by the famous Argentine sculptor Enio Iommi. Does anyone know of galleries or other places I can go to find his works.

Thank you very much.

Sab

Do you want to SEE the work, or purchase it?
This gallery carries some of his work-
http://www.aldodesousa.com.ar/
Sammer Gallery, in Miami, also has some of his work for sale.

There are many of his pieces in the collections of museums in Buenos Aires, but they are not always on display.
Museo de Belles Artes owns some, as does the Museo de Arte Moderno.

I had one sculpture by Iommi but I sold it. I have a friend who has/had one too and I think he would sell it (if he has not already).
Otherwise, I can ask another friend who runs a gallery + auction house here (he deals in this kind of stuff).

Lastly, sculptures by Iommi show up at auction in BA about once/twice a year.

Are you looking for a small one or a bigger one ?

Ennio Iommi artwork can be organized under four different or chronological cathegories. Are you looking for an special one?

Hi All,

Thank you so much for your responses. To answer your questions:

1. Ries - Looking to purchase

2. Frenchie - I would be interested in seeing what your friend has. Can you get photos of the piece for me? My email address is [email protected]. And yes, if you could inquire with your gallery friend that would be awesome. Currently, I would be interested in seeing anything at all - big or small.

3. Roxana - I am not looking at this moment for anything particularly special, but will let you know if that changes.

Basically, my uncle in NY has a client that is looking for Iommi's artwork, and as I am currently living here in BA I am trying to assist in the search. I have very little knowledge about the artist and his works myself.

Thanks all again!!!!

I'm asking my friend. I just know it's from 1977 and it's not a smallish one, will keep you informed

Pics are below. I don't know the size but judging from the pics, the bronze part must be around 35cm tall + a base 15cm tall (more or less).

It belongs to a very good friend of mine so I'm not interested in a commission. He would seek a price like in an auction house = around 3.000 USD (I guess it can be negotiated a bit). I send you an email with my email

Back