Searching For The Perfect Garbage Bag In Ba

giphy.gif

I am surprised that none of the women in the forum have (as of yet) had anything to say about this...especially the one's who don't think women should be compared to (even metaphorically) or treated like garbage bags (which implies being treated like garbage), as well as the Portenas who shower regularly and have high standards of feminine hygiene (high enough so you can't "smell what's inside them").

If and when they do have something to say, I hope they will let us kn\ow what they think about women being able to "handle" a man's shit, being thrown around a bit., or take a hit by a baseball bat as well as how much they are "turned on by having a string tied tightly around their necks to the point it make(s) it hard to breathe.

I realize the post was meant to be satirical, but it's extremely offensive and repulsive. I can only speak for myself, but I would be surprised if any women found it the least bit humorous.

Garbage bags in Argentina may be inferior to those in the "home country" but physical abuse against women is never something to joke about.
emo32.gif

Sometimes silence speaks louder than words

Most of us don't buy garbage bags. We just recycle a lot, even plastic bags from supermarket (still have a ton around), and since porteños benefit from a daily trash collection service big bags are not a must.

Back