second NEW ORLEANS NIGHT at The Office

NOLAchef

Registered
Hola gente!

On Tuesday, September 6th I will be returning to The Office (Arevalo 3031) to serve you fine folks some Nawlins style grub.

On the menu:

fried fish poboys w/ slaw
roast beef poboys w/ slaw
spicy red beans & rice w/ cornbread
creole salad w/ fried fish

we're up in the air about desert, if you have any suggestions send them my way! We're aiming for pralines but need to find a candy thermometer to make it happen.

Galactic, Fats Domino, and other blues/funk/jazz will be playing throughout the evening as well as giveaways for showing up in Saints gear!

I'm working very hard with the crew at The Office to ensure GREAT service to make your dining experience the best possible. We wont be accepting reservations but I highly encourage you to come before or after rush hour (about 9-1030.) Kitchen opens at 6pm and closes at midnight.

Hope to see some familiar faces, and new ones! :D

Laissez les bon temps roulez

You can get candy thermometers at the area of Culinary supply stores at the Humbert 1º subte stop on the H line! I got one there for I think 50 pesos last year.
I don't remember the specific store I went to, but it was easy to find. I just went into the first one I saw and asked where I should go and they sent me straight to a store packed with everything pastry and dessert related! it was great!

Back