Seeking Advise From Senior Ba Expats

I am not sure whats your problem, dude. But you sound pretty upset about something about which - I have no idea?

Are you some landlord who is hurting deeply cos tenant f&^ked yr happiness? If you had a gun and a chance to use it..maybe you want to shoot me and all tenants dead? But unfortunately you can not! I guess I will have to cope up with your aggresion here - which I will as I got a excellent response to my post.

I don't know if you have history with Sergio, but he's right in this instance. Most people here agree that it is you who is getting the good deal. The chance to avoid fees and a rental situation that many would be pleased with. The owner has no obligation to go through a contract. He has set his terms and you either pay for both (I just don't see the point), move out because you don't like being without a contract (fair enough if that's how you feel), or accept them (ding ding).

Really, this should be a no-brainer, especially after the advice you have received here.

I don't know if you have history with Sergio, but he's right in this instance. Most people here agree that it is you who is getting the good deal. The chance to avoid fees and a rental situation that many would be pleased with. The owner has no obligation to go through a contract. He has set his terms and you either pay for both (I just don't see the point), move out because you don't like being without a contract (fair enough if that's how you feel), or accept them (ding ding).

Really, this should be a no-brainer, especially after the advice you have received here.

What happened to a middle of the way proposal by Nikad; A private contract between the parts? an possibility of having it Notarized ??

What happened to a middle of the way proposal by Nikad; A private contract between the parts? an possibility of having it Notarized ??
Really , the landlord doesn't want to spend $, Tenant would prefer having something signed. Do a private contract, sign it, keep it. Cost: ink and paper. The only thing is that landlord could think you are not trusting him, etc. I would be getting myself a bottle of wine and celebrating already :D

Back