Selling 204m2 apartment in Belgrano neighborhood

How many m2 “propios”? How old is the building? What are the amenities and the monthly condo fees? What floor is it on? How many floors are in the building? How many units per floor? Street-facing or back-facing? Any parking spots included? Baulera? Sold by owner or by agent? That’s next to the sagrada familia hospital, and parking is crazy there, right? Thanks!

Hi,
m2: 204
Age of the building: 50 years
No amenities, 24hs security
Condo fee: $15000
Back facing
2 units per floor, 10 floors
Floor number 8
Parcking spot included, Baulera included
We are selling it with an agent called tizado.

Condo fee: $15000

We are selling it with an agent called tizado.

I imagine a potential buyer would also like to know the monthly ABL (any any other municipal taxes) as well as the the "Bienes Personales" tax liability (if it still exists). From my own experience (as well as that of a friend) few real estste agents mention this tax.

Well, art. 17 of the bienes personales law says that persons who have his address here has to pay this tax.

Art. 20 of the National Constitution states there is no difference among citizens and foreigners...and among foreigners (art. 16 or 17).

The difference between 0.5 up to 1.75 depend on the value of the asset. Over 5.000.000 pesos is 1.75%.

I know there have been changes to the bienes personales tax in the past few years. I believe that the minimum thresholds were raised in 2016 and 2017 and there was "talk" that it would be abolished in 2019.

If it still exists and the tax rate is still 1.75% on properties valued over $5 million pesos, I imagine that an apartment that sells for $520K USD would be revalued for tax purposes. How much would probably depend on the amount shown on the escritura, but I remember one member posting (many years ago) that their bienes persoanles tax was based on the valuation shown on their ABL statements.

After reading that the apt is listed with Tizado I easily found the link:

http://www.tizado.com/ficha/departa...5-ambientes-belgrano-capital-federal-lp139928

The link includes a street view of the building and what appears to be one side of the aforementioned hospital across the street.

Last edited:
$1,5000 a month expenses
AGIP ?
An apartment in the rear of a 50 year old building
Even I, as a staunch conservative, am too "PC" to comment about the floor plan. (OMG !!!)
To update and modernized the apartment will cost, at least, US$50,000.
if you want to sell it asap, you had better drastically reduce the price

$1,5000 a month expenses
AGIP ?
Even I, as a staunch conservative, am too "PC" to comment about the floor plan. (OMG !!!)

What compels people to do this? If you are interested but think the price is too high, make an offer. If you're not interested, maybe just keep your opinions to yourself. I'm sure if he can't sell it he can figure out the strategy of lowering the price all by himself.

$1,5000 a month expenses
AGIP ?

Thank you John Doe, hope we meet some time face to face so you can give me more incredible advices on how to sell my property. Again, thank you

The building is beautiful. I am always wondering which era that was when I pass by a building like like that. I guess it's in the mid/late 60s.
Considering the size and location, the price is not high. It's pretty normal. I like the 2 maid rooms concept. You can make it a great storage room or
office. And one of the bedrooms can become kid's room or guest room. The monthly expense is high, especially with the dollar to peso rate unchanged for so long. The Argentine salary has shot up recently due to inflation, a couple with good income probably can handle that alright. To think 1000 dollar a month just for the building expense (and maybe taxes) is high for many Americans. 15000 is high but not uncommon in Argentina. Doorman is the direct reason for the high monthly expense. Argentina adopted the doorman idea initially from the Europeans. But the Europeans quickly realized the high cost of doorman, they dumped the idea quickly in 60s. Now even the expensive apartments in Paris do not have a doorman or a security guard. The expense is only under 100 euros quite often. The building expense in Southern Europe is about 50, just for paying the cleaning. If there is any repair, there is a special assessment . A much better system. The Argentines are stuck with the damn doorman, made everything expensive.

Doorman is the direct reason for the high monthly expense. Argentina adopted the doorman idea initially from the Europeans. But the Europeans quickly realized the high cost of doorman, they dumped the idea quickly in 60s. .

I will never live in a building in BA without 24 hours of doormen. It costs money but i can feel the difference. I have heard of lot of nasty crimes in BA in buildings and its always where guests are "buzzed in" from top and bad people enter the building.

The only problem with door men is lack of privacy.

Back