Selling 204m2 apartment in Belgrano neighborhood

John Doe

For several years my building had a day time only doorman. He was totally useless..It was wonderful,that he wasn't replaced,,when he retired.
Being "buzzed in" isn't possible. The only way for a guest or delivery person to enter the building is f someone comes and opens the door. We've never had a security problem and the expenses in my Recoleta building are muy low... .

I have never had any problems. We have day time doorman, he is a piece of crap. We had a camera facing the main door. Other than a fake plant outside my apartment was stolen, I have never had any problems in 7 years in Recoleta, and I was one 1st floor. I'd rather not pay 24 security people. Pick your poison, do you like your doorman/security to rob you every month, or you run the risk being robbed not even once in your life :)

John Doe

I'd be shocked if this apartment hasn't been sold by now.
Often in Manhattan (EEUU) if an apartment is for sale for US$ 3 million and several buyers are anxious to buy it, there is a bidding war and the winner gets it for US 3.25 million.
This is what probably happened or will happen in Belgrano..

Again John, thanks for your advices, always really helpful, hope you can meet at my home to have a cold beer I’ll invite you. I have a ping pong table in the living room, I challenge you to a death match when ever you whant. You have my home address.