Selling a few things..... moving sale!!

argsteve

Registered
Selling some stuff.... prices in pesos of course dollars also accepted......I am located in Barrio Norte bustamante y beruti area...

I have a glass modern office desk (250 pesos)... black modern office chair(300 pesos).... 2 white storage cubbies 200 each

a glass dining room table with 6 black chairs (4000 pesos)

2 book case cabinets with drawers(500 each)

2 light brown night stands (200 pesos each)

tv-storage dressers 2 stacked on each other brown... (500 pesos)

1 brown wood bar ---alcohol not included (600 pesos)

I tried to attach some photos... IF you are interested write me I can email you photos....everything is in great shape about a year old.... and a bargain at todays prices haha

Cheers,
Steve

i JUST ADDED A 29 INCH LG TV AND SOME LAMPS TO THE END OF THE THREAD.... AND SOME MORE PHOTOS.... CHEERS

UPDATE glass desk sold.. white storage bins sold!!! thank you!!!

desk chair is SOLD... I just wanted to update I have talked with a few of you guys with emails... but wanted to update the post..thanks

Chair just made it to me - it's great! And thanks also for the extra pillow with it.

argsteve said:
desk chair is SOLD... I just wanted to update I have talked with a few of you guys with emails... but wanted to update the post..thanks

Hey Howard.... I am not sure really yet.. I sold my apartment... need to sell many things before the end of the year... but I might look for a smaller apartment in the Belgrano area.. but I am also tempted to just move back to the USA... with the inflation etc just sort of ready to go.....and I have been here 5 years.... maybe it is time to head back and buy a cheap house in the USA!

BAwithKids--- Glad the chair is good for you!!! if you need anything else drop by again hahaha blender?? rice cooker??... lights?? haha everything at 50% of what I bought it for haha thanks for buying the chair..Cheers

I finally got some photos added...haha i was a little computer challenged.... well take a look if anyone needs anything..thanks!!!

Hi there.
I am intrested in your chair.A few questiones .In what conditions is it? Do you have any more photos? Wher in barrio Norte are you
Thankes Ines

Back