Selling A House

I would love to see a detailed process similar to hairy's acquiring residency. I am invested in argentine real estate and hope to die there, but would like an, if then go to, type of exit strategy for surviving family. c'mon GS.

I would love to see a detailed process similar to hairy's acquiring residency. I am invested in argentine real estate and hope to die there, but would like an, if then go to, type of exit strategy for surviving family. c'mon GS.

Changes are so fast, that for you is worthless to make any exit strategies now :) Probably better to invest somewhere outside and bothering to get money in, than later out.

I have a question about money out. Lets say, that I sold the flat for 100.000 dollars, how I can get this money to Europe? Uruguay, cuevas, declaring on the airport..? Anyone tried to get that much out? There is surprisingly little said about it :S

Changes are so fast, that for you is worthless to make any exit strategies now :) Probably better to invest somewhere outside and bothering to get money in, than later out.

I have a question about money out. Lets say, that I sold the flat for 100.000 dollars, how I can get this money to Europe? Uruguay, cuevas, declaring on the airport..? Anyone tried to get that much out? There is surprisingly little said about it :S
Very easy to have a reputable cueva wire the money to any bank of your choice 100K, 500K no problem

Just wanted to follow up that the sale of my house actually went well, and through this site I was able to work with someone to help me get the $ to the US, for a low % and offering great advice. I'm happy to share the contact with anyone interested, as I much appreciate the connections that were made on this forum!

Back