Selling on Mercadolibre

steveinbsas said:
And I remember seeng your photo (current avatar) in a "lost" French passport from the 1960/70s.

If you need to post an old photoI understand. It can be attributed to what I call the "Depardieu effect" (especially if you are French). :p

One day you have leading man looks and then (not much later) you suddenly realize that your dog is more appealing to women than you are. :eek:

Perhaps that's why I have four dogs. :D

I only regret we do not live in Paris where I could shop or dine with my favorite bitch. :cool:

(I'm not being rude. Dogs are often allowed in stores and restaurants but children are not.)

steveinbsas said:
If you need to post an old photoI understand. It can be attributed to what I call the "Depardieu effect" (especially if you are French).

One day you have leading man looks and then (not much later) you suddenly realize that your dog is more appealing to women than you are.

Perhaps that's why I have four dogs.

I only regret we do not live in Paris where I could shop or dine with my favorite bitch.

(I'm not being rude. Dogs are often allowed in stores and restaurants but children are not.)

Huh?! Lol

Not that old, 6 months ago in Ushuaïa, at the French restaurant "Chez Manu" (actually in this restaurant: http://baexpats.org/food-drink/19965-review-one-top-2-restaurants-ushuaia.html )

But spot on about the dogs, I have six of them so there must be some part of truth indeed.

A bigger one, only for your Steve (we want to see now a pic of the rest of your body :p)
french-jurist-albums-lol-picture769-antoine5.jpg

Do you often spend so much time analyzing men's photos on a friday night? :D

Back