Selling Samsung Galaxy 5

BankNote

Registered
Hi,

Bought this phone a week ago in Panama. Its unlocked. 16 GB..brand new.

however, I have used it for 1 week or 10 days.

I have been a iphone user for most of my life ( since iphone 1 came in the market) and after using samsung galaxy 5..I found..Android is not my cup of tea..

I don't wanna make profit on it..and neither wanna loose money on it. So willing to sell it on the cost price ( have the original reciept and the original box).

848 us$ or in pesos at ""exact"" current blue rate listed on infobae.com on the day of the sale.

Let me know if you are interested..

Please send me a PM

Thank you guys

$848 ? - I think they ripped you off in Panama. They sell them for less than 700 http://www.emultimax.net/shop/celular/samsung-galaxy-s5-4g-cpu-quad-core-2-5ghz-2gb-ram-16gb-android-16mp-black-sm-g900-celular-gsm-smartphone/p-61504.htm

http://celulares.mercadolibre.com.ar/galaxy-s5/samsung-galaxy-5-16gb_OrderId_PRICE

vs

9082.08 opened

You need to go outside the BA Expats community to get your money back.

You can even make money on it, but you'll have to venture into areas where people don't constantly have someone coming in from out of the country.

Out of interest what didnt you like about Android compared to Apple OS?
I`ve always been an Android user but i`m considering getting an Nexus 5 or an Iphone 4s from the states in a few weeks. Both same price, but obviously faster spec for the Nexus, but I like the camera and apps on the iphone, i have an ipad 3 already so can use the ones i`ve purchased on the iphone.

One problem with Android is that it runs out of memory and the manufacturers put in apps that you never use but can't delete (even if the phone is rooted/jail breaked) - so annoying.

My android is a two years old Sony Neo and I need to update for this reason. Anyone who has a mid-range android phone in good condition, I'd be interested in buying.

One problem with Android is that it runs out of memory and the manufacturers put in apps that you never use but can't delete (even if the phone is rooted/jail breaked) - so annoying.

My android is a two years old Sony Neo and I need to update for this reason. Anyone who has a mid-range android phone in good condition, I'd be interested in buying.

You could try custom firmware like cyanogenmod if there is a release for your phone.

Back