serious assault last night

Boyfriend said they look pretty big - possibly Rugby players.
http://www.casi.org.ar/ This club is especially known to be aggressive bar brawlers. There's other clubs as well, but he's not familiar.
His opinion is that you should ask around Rugby circles, though I suspect they're keen on protecting their own.

cut your losses , dont bother searching for them . They are their own limitation. Cops wont help you . If you see them again in your joint , toss them out , and be done with them.

Its awful that this had to happen, but I'll be very surprised if they are able to find anyone. The police will not do anything.

If the staffer who was attacked was a foreigner, ideally you could get help from the embassy of his or her country here in Buenos Aires.

If we find out anything, we'll pass the info on.

dunno Fabe... "slicing a staffer's neck, almost killing him" seems pretty serious.

keep posting the photos everywhere... I hope you find them and good luck!

Since those guys seems to be Argentinean & they surely are playing rugby on a good level, they must be licensed by the Argentinean Rugby Federation (23/28 years old?).

Like the other 3 or 4 rugbyers in their 20s who attacked one 15 years old teenages, those ones don't know much about rugby values (at least they should fight one on one with guys of their size).

I hope the guy who got his neck sliced will be fine.

Shared on my FB as well.

Somebody needs to call *147 - atención ciudadano, and go to the fiscalía immediately, this is no joke. The fiscalía is on Combate de los Pozos between Hipólito Yrigoyen and Adolfo Alsina, 1 block from Congreso.

Also, if there's no denuncia, those guys could be warned and flee the country for a while (likely they come from upper middle class families).

@guys.
Sorry , I didnt mean to be insensitive. No , you are correct , I didnt read the part that they sliced a waitstaffs neck. That is terrible and they should suffer.
Have them Call the Ministerio de Seguridad inmediatly. I think if they are really interested in persuing this , then attempted homicide is something that should be brought to the attention to the highest authority.
Dont count out the newspapers , unfortunatly , they will be all over this story , this kind of stuf sells. Im sure tey will be interested in puttig this on the air , especially if you have pictures

Back