Seven weeks in Buenos Aires

asimow

Registered
Hi everyone: I am a Stanford law professor and my wife Merrie is a photographer. We will be in BA for 7 weeks from end of September to middle of November, living in Palermo. I will be working at Torcuato di Tella Law School. We'd love to make new friends while we're here. Merrie would like to know about photography clubs. I'd like to meet some tennis partners. And an immediate question--any suggestions for Yom Kippur services? Ideally we'd like a reform service in English but are open to other possibilities. my email is [email protected] Thanks! Michael & Merrie Asimow

Hi Michael. Welcome! I'm from Atherton and also living in Palermo having recently started a business in BA. I'm away until the 2nd week of October but will be happy to meet on my return and share what we enjoy in the city. Will PM you my contact info.

for photography MOTIVARTE has great courses its just next to Palermo.

Hola Michael,
I am here from the Bay Area for another five weeks. I signed up for a morning Spanish class and looking into a side trip to Patagonia; otherwise open to hanging out and I like to take pictures (although you have to be careful here with equipment). Let me know if you guys want to hang out. Im a psychologist and ostensibly came for a conference:)

Karen

Back