Sheets

Redbeanz

Registered
Does anyone know a good place to buy sheets? I need king-sized fitted sheets, 100% cotton. Not looking for luxury, but for comfort in the summer months.

You can try the chain "Arredo" that has stores throughout the city, but good quality sheets are not very available and if you do find them, will be very pricey. There are a number of cheaper bedding stores (I think one brand is called "juan Juan") on Santa Fe between Callao and Laprida. Higher end you can find a store on the bottom floor of Buenos Aires Design called "home (something!)".good luck!

I purchased some good quality, 100% cotton sheets from here many years ago...not sure what sort of stock they have now:

http://euroblanc.com.ar
Azcuénaga 578 Capital Federal, Bs. As. de Lunes a Jueves de 8 a 19hs y Viernes de 8 a 17hs
Ubicación del Salón de Ventas

Okay, we just came back from Costco with new sheets, so if you want you can have our old king size cotton sheets, good condition, not the best quality, but okay. Bought at Arredo, and the price is right, free.
Let me know.
Nancy

Would LOVE them. I've been going crazy - can't figure out any descriptions on mercado libre, can't find location of costco, don't have a car. Your offer is wonderful! Can you pm m, please?

Does anyone know a good place to buy sheets? I need king-sized fitted sheets, 100% cotton. Not looking for luxury, but for comfort in the summer months.

I would measure your mattress first as they sell several different king size beds!

Would LOVE them. I've been going crazy - can't figure out any descriptions on mercado libre, can't find location of costco, don't have a car. Your offer is wonderful! Can you pm m, please?

there are no Costco's in Argentina, the address of the one Tom and Nancy shop at is in Seattle.

Back