Cheap, Comfortable Sheets?

oamter

Registered
Looking for very reasonablly priced sheets for a queen size bed and lamenting not having a Target or a Tjmaxx. I would also prefer that they do not become a pilly mess anytime soon. Anyone have any ideas? Truly not trying to spend a fortune...

Thanks for the advice!

I'm sorry to say that cheap, comfortable sheets made here don't exist. And god forbid you want high thread count.

Would you order from a usa site where linens come at a low price but are better than a target in quality?

walter

There's a small store in Once that caters to hotels but also sells retail. It's no Arredo and it will never win any best-designed-store or window-display prizes but prices are reasonable, quality is good. You're warned! ... the store is small, cluttered, busy & not very customer-friendly looking.
You should request to be shown the hotel quality samples since they don't always display them in their window. And they carry both fitted and non-fitted sheets as per customer's preference, in two or three different thread count and fabric (100% cotton or cotton/polyester).

Blanco Carmiel, Tte. Gral. Perón 2731.

http://www.euroblanc.com.ar/ or just walk round the streets in the area and you will find varying quality/prices etc..

I know an excellent place to buy Cannon and another brands but they manufacture Cannon sometimes I buy excellents offers I really recommend them
Santiago del Estero 453 (C1075AAI) - Argentina

(54 11) 5861-1800 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
numbers_button_skype_logo.png
GRATIS (54 11) 5861-1800 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
/ 5861-1894 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
numbers_button_skype_logo.png
GRATIS 5861-1894 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
- [email protected] d
The place is Karatex located on Santiago del Estero at 2 blocks from Avenida de Mayo, very good quality
karatex.png

logo1.png
Estudiodmg

297cbac5-0647-4b17-bcf2-d16cb0647961
Y2:297cbac5-0647-4b17-bcf2-d16cb0647961

Llamar
Enviar SMS
Añadir a Skype
Necesitarás crédito de SkypeGratis con Skype

The only place I've found decent and not horrendously expensive sheets is Arredo. I think they have a sale on at the moment so it might be a good time to check them out and they also have quite big outlets (I think there's one along Malabia and there may be another one on Las incas). If you want to avoid pilling, make sure you buy 100% cotton. I have no idea what other materials are used her for sheets but whenever I've bought a cotton mix, it has looked terrible after just 1 or 2 washes.

Had bought mine on Mercadolibre, what they call algodon egipcio (400 hilos). I had paid something like 400 pesos for a full set of sheets (Queen size) 2 years ago so it must cost now like 600 pesos I guess. Just make sure you ask for "egipcio 400 hilos". They don't have a B&M shop so you have to ring a bell in a residential building and they come down with the stuff (don't remember the barrio, was a regular one, not Palermo or such)

Website link (oddly there are ads when you click on the pictures but they do really exist).
is here : http://www.megablanc.com.ar/algodonegipcio.htm

Back