Shisha Lounges

habib resto is very cool without the pretentious atmosphere. Love that place very down to earth

Thanks Nikad for the additional info!
Amigo Artistico, San Telmo is not an option because I don't want to take them there at night. Furthermore I read reviews about the place and they say the food is great but the shisha not that much.
Vermonter, I have a shisha at home already, but it's more for decoration than smoking.
These people that are coming will be super picky about the place and the quality of the tobacco. In the worse case scenario they can just wait to be back home to smoke!

I just want to inform that Hanan was a fantastic place both for food and shisha. I have to say that it's the best arabic food I've had in Bs As so far! Thanks Nikad for recommending it, my guests were very happy and the owners of the restaurant were very excited to have people all the way from Dubai enjoying their time there!

I just want to inform that Hanan was a fantastic place both for food and shisha. I have to say that it's the best arabic food I've had in Bs As so far! Thanks Nikad for recommending it, my guests were very happy and the owners of the restaurant were very excited to have people all the way from Dubai enjoying their time there!
It is one of my favorite places, very genuine and relaxed ;)

Anybody knows about the current best places for shisha and how much it might be? Is Hanan still a viable option for smoking shisha? Thank you :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Expat Life 5
Back