Shoes in 41???

I have mine made for me at Artesanias "AR-SIL"
Av. Juan De Garay 908
4362-3936
They are so great, very sturdy, supportive and as perfect for your wardrobe as can be since you pick out the style, heel, leather and can even ask them to add special details.
They measure your foot, not just length and width but also rise and arch.
It takes about 10 days and costs 390AR (now - I can't say for next week, we are in Argentina after all) but it's worth the wait and the pesos - I'm still wearing the ones I bought in 2005!
One warning though, it gets addictive being able to art-direct your shoes!!!

I wear a US size 12, about 43 here... And even have trouble finding shoes in the states. But I have found what its probably the only store in Argentina that sells up to 44! http://www.liliankerr.com.ar/

They're located on Paso 643. And have really nice boots, flats, heels, everything, and good quality!

I found www.biondaybruna.com in Palermo neighborhood and they had all leather shoes with a wonderful design up to 11.5 woman sizes (44 european). They are already done and don´t need to wait, just try on. Price is average in U$S 100

Hi, dont ask why am I reading the women`s forum. I did myself that question too. Had a female friend, voleyball player and like 1m 84 that had the same problem. She used to buy her shoes in crossdressers stores.
This is the onlyone I could find on the internet. I will see if i can get in touch with her and get you some more information.
http://www.sofiawasinger.com.ar/

Great! Another "patona" here!!! Go big footed ladies!! :D

Another place where you can buy relatively affordable shoes in size 41 is at ZARA.

BTW, I am selling a pair of new EMU Australia boots (same as UGGS), they fit like a 41 Europe / 10 US in case anyone is interested - here is the link (I have the ones in chocolate): http://www.amazon.com/EMU-Australia-Womens-Shearling-Boot/dp/B003IE18VK/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_2

I am selling them for $100 pesos (una ganga!).

Oh, I found a place today called FOLK's - on Pueyrredon (I believe it was between Sta. Fe y Arenales) where they sell mostly bags & accessories, but they did have some nice, comfy, flats in blue, red, grey, black (both in leather & suede, rubber sole with a tiny heel - $150). I asked if they had a size 41 and of course they said no, but the lady suggested to try a pair on anyway since they are wide... and they do run large.

I have a size 42 (US 11 to 11.5)... I had two pair of really gorgeous boots made at Casa de las Botas in Palermo. They are made to measure and therefore fit perfectly... they will do polo boots as well as fashion/street boots. They are not the cheapest, but compared to the US or London, are a TOTAL deal when it comes to custom boots (I think around 1000 pesos a pair for knee high made to measure boots, and they only take a couple of weeks. The same in the US would be $500 plus and in the UK even more.)

The good thing also is that they keep your measurements on file so in the years to come you can order more pairs, whether you are still in Argentina or not.

I think the way to go is to have bespoke shoes made. There are some places along Congreso in Belgrano as well (but I can't remember off the top of my head). You can go to tango shoe places and ask them to put soles on the shoes that would work well for the street as well. Good luck!

Otherwise, you might want to look into ordering via Zappos and having them forwarded to you through one of the post forwarding services that are out there for global mail.

Back