Shop Full Of Magic - Callao/ Cordoba. Coconut Oil, Sushi Etc

homeinbuenosaires

Registered
I just found a new shop that is like a mini Casa China, minus the produce. Better/ different than the typical dietetica, Chinese owned. They have (or are waiting for stock of) all of the following, many of which I have seen mentioned here:
  • Coconut oil (I bought a 1 kg tub)
  • Argan oil (! Never seen this here)
  • Pecan oil
  • Peanut butter
  • Coconut milk
  • Witch hazel
  • Rosewater
  • Mint essential oil
  • Coca flour (! I bought some to experiment with)
  • Spirulina
  • Rescue Remedy
  • Melona ice creams
  • Brazilian Sazón rice flavoring
  • Tortilla Chips
  • Chai flavored butter cookies
  • Kefir
  • Weleda products
etc.

They are very friendly and open to suggestions!

Club Saludable, Callao 836 (between Córdoba and Paraguay), 4811 9710
Mon - Sat 9 - 21h

Thanks for sharing!
Also PickMarket That has been mentioned on the forum before for having some gourmet/imported hard to find foods has opened on Quintana right before it meets the plaza with the fair...will check it out tomorrow

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Coca flour (! I bought some to experiment with )[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]What is Coca flour? Is it the juice from the leafes? Then process it to yield flour ? OMG !![/background]

Thanks lacoqueta, I will check it out. Is that the same one that has a branch on Libertad?

Hybrid Ambassador - I know, I was surprised! I also have coca leaves and coca tea (Windsor brand) at my house but this was new to me.

The attached + access to Google = the sum total of my knowledge about this

Attachments

• Coca1.jpg
    Coca1.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Coca2.jpg
    Coca2.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 20
If you're having trouble finding this on Google maps, use Av Callao 836. Putting the 'Av' in front seems to make a difference. Otherwise it tries to point you out into the province...

@homeinbuenosaires: appears to be the very same! Either anew branch or they moved!

I wonder who designed the product packaging in the picture posted by homeinbuenosaires :D I guess I get the message, but I'm pretty sure you won't find anything similar in a product for the European market for example (except cigarette packages maybe).

Do you remember if they had Sococo coconut milk and if so, how much it was?

Back