Shower Head Replacement, Where To Buy

BaltRochGirl

Registered
Is there a big plumbing store that has a big variety, or a section of town that has lot of different shops with options?

Need to replace a basic shower head with a basic shower head but looking for solid metal, not the plastic that we found at easy that cracked in half upon installation!

If it is an imported part you may not be able to get the part - prohibited by Cristina. I had to replace an entire toilet because CFK wouldn't allow the import of a small part from Brazil.

It's just a standard shower, usually they're all the same pipe size so any normal shower head should fit. Just want a solid one that isn't going to crack.

Downtown on Paraguay there are a couple of really good plumbing stores. Sorry I'm not in BsAs right now so I can't give you an exact address, but it's a street of plumbing stores.
Nancy

Other than Easy you have Sodimac. Also any of the kitchen and bath stores (like Barugel Azulay) tend to have plumbing items. You may have better luck finding a good price at a neighborhood store - if I recall correctly Barugel seemed rather expensive. The brand we used for our bathroom is FV I think - they seem to be holding up well.

Look for 'sanitarios' in your area.

I usually just take the old one and take a walk to the local hardware stores and buy two of the cheap shower heads. I do know that there are some plumbing stores in Boedo on Boedo between Belgrano and Independencia, if you are looking something beyond what you can find locally.

Downtown on Paraguay there are a couple of really good plumbing stores. Sorry I'm not in BsAs right now so I can't give you an exact address, but it's a street of plumbing stores.
Nancy

Do you recall any cross streets as where to start, this seems like the best option, I'd like to avoid walking all over the neighborhood although I will check out a few really close shops.

Are the FV's generally metal? I'd don't care if it's a local brand as long as it's not as flimsy as the plastic one we bought at Easy!

Back