signs around the city

sunelaugh

Registered
On the bus today I saw thousands of posters hung up on Santa Fe. I couldn't understand what it meant. Can you help? It said something about an alert for the 25th and 26th of August regarding (i think) something about enferma? There was $3000 being offered for information or something.

Although I am probably NOT MAKING ANY SENSE, did anyone see these signs? What do they mean?

Yes, those were signs offering rewards for the names and location of perma-tourists so that the perma-tourists can be taken to the futbol stadium for a farewell before the short helicopter ride over the ocean.

Did the signs look like the one on this website:
http://www.criterioonline.com.ar/local/29320.html?task=view

If so, your short and simple explanation is that there is going to be a strike "paro" on August 25th and 26th. A lot of ambulance drivers, doctors, nurses, and people like that who work in hospitals and clinics are going on strike. Apparently they want a 3,000 "salario basico" base salary for nurses and I think some other things that have to do with salary increase. That's at least what I understood of this article.

So if you are planning on getting sick don't get sick on those days :)

That's cold bro.

gunt86 said:
Yes, those were signs offering rewards for the names and location of perma-tourists so that the perma-tourists can be taken to the futbol stadium for a farewell before the short helicopter ride over the ocean.

Thanks Laurltp--that's exactly what I was talking about! Now I know not to get sick in the next 2 days. :)

Back