Single woman in BA

patagonik said:
you know.. the most of people here think that foreing girls are easy ,for that reason the people that you meet try to get something fast with you, not all ok..but we have a wrong idea about that...so try to say no or pacient..
saludos
Mauro

This doesn't have much to do with anything. Men, from what I'm told and from what I see, will use the same approach on a woman from Argentina, the US, or China.

I highly recommend www.match.com.ar . I met my Argentine boyfriend on the site almost two years ago, and it´s been a wonderful two years :D ...

You can meet people of all ages, and it´s reputable and very safe, due in part to a small sign-up fee so people are more likely to take it seriously, and also that there are monitors to ensure that no one is vulgar, etc.

Moreover, it´s also helpful because you can eliminate potential dates with "deal breakers" right off the bat, because a lot of important information about the person is on their profile (ex: One of my deal breakers was that I didn´t want to date a smoker, and this is something that you might not know about someone immediately).

If you have a question about it, just send me a PM. I´d give it a shot, you never know! Suerte! :)

ha, thanks lauren. my friends use match at home and i hear mixed things about it. online dating isnt for me (not yet at least lol), but i will keep it in mind!

Expat women have it so much easier then gay expats here... just rejoice at that.

I am from Michigan in BA since February and hjave been here before. If you like we can have a blind date. that would be interesting at least to me. We could meer at a coffe shop and then will see. send me an email:
[email protected]

I do dance tango in case you do.

chau

Dancing tango at La Viruta can be difficult when there are so many people in the beginners class on first dates (not focusing on the dancing part I guess). Definitely a great place if you want to be up close and personal by strangers.

Back