Ski Club

ReFlashero

Registered
So far I haven't been able to track down an official ski club but it looks like the exPat community has plenty of skiers and snowboarders. If you are interested in going this season please let me know. I'd like to put together at least one trip to each of the big 3 areas-Mendoza, Bariloche and Tierra and centralize some info for like minded people.

See you on the slopes.

Awesome! My hubby and I were hoping to get a trip in next month, but are currently trying to determine how feasible it is (translation: how expensive!). It's not the lift tickets I'm worried about - I'm wondering how much it will cost when all is said and done (transportation, lodging, etc.).

Do you have a rough idea of how much it'd cost, and what the various options are? I've found some (theoretically) great deals on temporary housing down there on their version of Craigslist:
www.vivavisos.com.ar

My problem is I don't know the area enough to make an informed decision. Are you relatively familiar with either the area or the logistics of getting out there?

Thanks so much! Anything you may know would definitely be valuable : )

Jules, we manage well priced properties around Bariloche. Feel free to contact me for more information.

RC, I hope this is OK to mention here.

I should be heading to las lenas this weekend and I'll post my findings.

Good to see some responses.

On or off piste skiing? If off piste, I'm all for it, just make sure that you have the necessary avalanche safety/rescue gear. I will be in Patagonia beween Chile & Argentina in Sept. & Oct. so let me know. :D

I knew it is an old thread. But the ski season is coming and I am a newer in BsAs with whole family enthusiasm in ski and snowboarding. Appreciate the advises in this forum about the place, price and all related info.

Back