Sky bar / Ocean City View

TonyYayo

Registered
I have searched a lot around internet and also on this forum for Sky Bars.

Is there any tower, or top floor of some building where there is a restaurant or bar. With view over the city like in many other big cities?

Please help me find!

I went years ago to a coffe shop at the Sheraton in Retiro, it is on the top floor and has such a great view at night that is really fabulous you should call first to check if the coffe shop or confiterìa is still on that floor.
Reina

a222 has great food and better views, http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8818/a222este.jpg

also hotel panamericano has the pool bar, and little known fact, hotel emperador (9 de julio et libertador) has a suntanning terrace. if you order at the lobby they WILL fetch it to the rooftop!

If you find anything else let me know I love heights!

Matt,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I love heights aswell, this is a beautiful city and I really want to find a place with a bar / cafe / restaurant with an amazing view over this city.

I will check them all out.

But it should be possible to enter these hotel's bars / restaurant even if I don't stay at the hotel? Just ask in the reception... I guess. :)

Hotel Panamericano's pool bar on the top floor looks great!

sheraton, yes you just dress slightly well and take the elevator to floor 18.
floor 24 is more panoramic but just for events so act as you're confused and take a good look, it's worth it.

panamericano, it's the pool so they might have good reason to ask only members to go (ex. no street shoes)

emperador (just ask for a drink at the lobby bar and then ask courteously that you want to have it upstairs)

don't waste time at recepcion

good luck!

also, the last level of paso alcorta (shopping mall, salguero et alcorta) features decent amples views of both the river at the balcony and the airport, parks and palermo to the west..... that's something

I didn't know that Alcorta had views over the airport?

I just noticed the built-in terrace with Starbucks and some playground. Where can I find this balcony?

Back