Slingbox 350 Deal Today (Amazon) Great For Expat Tv Watching

Slingbox works anywhere not just from the US. I have one in the UK but never use it as the quality is pretty poor.

How can the quality being poor? Mine does in resolution of HD which is 1080p. The clearest there to be
till the 4k comes out. Which will be 1080p x four times more vividly clear.

How can the quality being poor? Mine does in resolution of HD which is 1080p. The clearest there to be

The quality of the video depends on a few factors.
1) The source video, is it HD?
2) The source internet bandwidth.
3) Your internet bandwidth.

My video quality is decent with Verizon as the internet provider and Fibertel in Buenos Aires. I never get HD quality but it really does not matter as I watch on iPad or MacBook Pro.

Hope this helps.

Because of the things Desde mentioned and also my slingbox was an older version. But i could never understand that the source internet was 2mbit upload and mine is 6mbit download but it still looked like one of those 320px you tube videos. The only good thing was the sound and speed was great, just very pixelated, so gave up.

Yep, I do agree with DaVe's input about the Hopper Sling Box. On my last trip to Peru + Chile all I needed was to open the Dish account on my Sony Vaio laptop anywhere with wi-fi and start watching all my recorded program in HD..Or just keep on watching live TV broadcasted in the states!
My dream of traveling ... watching my recorded TV shows from back home instead of enjoying what Peru and Chile has to offer ;)

My dream of traveling ... watching my recorded TV shows from back home instead of enjoying what Peru and Chile has to offer ;)

Yep, once I got back to the hotel. Then relaxsation time watching my recorded fav programs. Then start the
excursion early morning again in those visited lands. But to visit AR, may have to upgrade my camcorder+dogicam for much newer versions that may just hide in the palm of my hands so not to be so obvious to the thugs that Iam a tourist.! Or just enroll with the tour group to see abouts in Bs As.

Back