Social Security TODAY?

Redpossum

Registered
Bank just notified me that my SS check hit my account two days early. I'm guessing because it's 4th of July weekend, Muchachos Garcias Uncle Sam. I know he doesn't love me, but it's nice that he's reliable with the payments anyhow.

Same same anybody else?

Bank just notified me that my SS check hit my account two days early. I'm guessing because it's 4th of July weekend, Muchachos Garcias Uncle Sam. I know he doesn't love me, but it's nice that he's reliable with the payments anyhow.

Same same anybody else?
Nope. Not yet.

Mine was deposited in my US account on the 28th. Thanks for the reminder. I forgot to check.

I believe its is a bank option ..... SS checks are scheduled for a Wednesday deposit ..... the funds are apparently available to the banks prior to posting ..... some banks have eliminated the lag and deposit the funds on receipt ..... at least 5 or 6 months ago my bank started crediting my account on the Saturday prior to the Wednesday I normally receive my funds...... for some reason, I have noticed a trend among banks to attract personal accounts...... for years banks have treated personal banking as a necessary evil .... apparently the markets have not been kind to some of the banks and they are trying to re-establish that comfortable position with their personal account base.

My SS check was deposited today in my US bank account.

Back