Solution to Argentina's energy woes

Redpossum

Registered

The usual Google Translate deal, banner is in Castellano and story will initially appear in that tongue, but wait a few seconds and it will change to English.

Yes, I'm speaking ironically when I say this is the solution to Argentina's energy problems. It does have the potential to contribute, in some measure, but it's no panacea. If you look at the caption under the top photo, it claims that the manure of three thousand cattle can supply energy to two thousand people, but that's probably optimistic. It's a complex and nuanced issue.

The usual Google Translate deal, banner is in Castellano and story will initially appear in that tongue, but wait a few seconds and it will change to English.

Yes, I'm speaking ironically when I say this is the solution to Argentina's energy problems. It does have the potential to contribute, in some measure, but it's no panacea. If you look at the caption under the top photo, it claims that the manure of three thousand cattle can supply energy to two thousand people, but that's probably optimistic. It's a complex and nuanced issue.
There is great potential on alternate sources of energy. As a major Brazilian Politician once said:
"Argentina is and will always be the country with the MOST Potential"

projects like this are great and should be supported...but i agree it's only part of a broader mix of solutions. in any case, in a country with so many cows and remote areas, this could be a good tool to connect rural communities in a more stable way.

Back