Somebody to practice spanish!

Bmontoya44

Registered
Hello!
I'm a twenty year old American girl and I was wondering if there's any programs around to practice spanish with argentines! or if anybody just wants to speak spanish that'd be fine too:eek:

Heyy, i'm an 19' argentinian economics student here at BA :) How much español do you speak at now?? If you want we could get in contact and meet some day, considered i'd really like to improve my english speaking skills, and i could help you with our typical argie spanish.
Answering your question, there're some programs as spanishexchange or mundo lingo, where expat and native people meet up to practice spanish as well as english. But they're paids and i mean, if you can do it for free by arranging something by here, you don't need them i guess.
Anyways, good luck in your staying at the glorious Buenos Aires, nos vemos!! :D

Yea, I would be up for a little language exchange! Right now I speak conversational spanish, or at least that's how I would describe it. Hmm, I'm still new here so I don't know how to send messages but here's my email if you still want to meet up [email protected]

Back