Someone from United States

MargitM

Registered
Hello,

I am searching for a person who will be coming to BA soon from United States. I need this person to bring me something, it is not heavy and it is not big. If you know someone who is coming over or you come yourself, please contact me under: [email protected].

Thank you and many greetings,

Margit Meius

You should try www.mulepool.com. I've used this service for people to bring me things a few times and I've never had any problems. You only have to pay a 10% commission to the person bringing what you need.

I'm curious about the contents of the package. Is it a controlled substance?

...seriously? Taking you up on your offer is a high-risk maneuver. It seems very suspicious, even if you're a shankee yourself, like me.

Why don't you just have it shipped and cough up the customs duty?

Or better, just tell us what it is?

I've tried to acquire the habit on this board of only asking and conveying practical info and avoiding thread hijacks and impractical arguments and discussions.

But I've got to call you on this one! All apologies if you have innocent intentions.

HEYBA, you are SO right. "8 years !!!! She never told me that there was cocaine in the box and she was such a sweet person". It doesn't pay to be the good guy.

I'm coming back at the beginning of October and would be willing to bring it for you. Send me a PM.

Depending on the item, it's absolutely no big deal to bring stuff for people. From birth certificates or FBI Required fingerprints to a small lens that was being fixed at a camera store to a US$20-US$30 Bodrum French Press that costs US$85 to US$120 here. There are lots of things that are no big deal.

Medications (with someone else's name on the label), white powdered substances, and more than US$10K... well that changes things. But in general, it's a whole bunch of "Who F****** Cares?"

PS- Sleuth, you're missing a Wine Expo AND Caminos y Sabores. Both are going on at La Rural this weekend and no hurricanes are expected to wipe out the festivities.

I've had people bring me wireless routers, an iPad2 and computer memory amongst other things. I'd be happy to return the favor if I can...

I'll be back soon!

Back