Someone out for a drink?

that's two people, so i won't be drinking by myself! we're on! see you guys at 7!

quick change! my yellow shirt is at the dry cleaners... so i'll be wearing a long sleeve striped with thin blue and brown stripes... the bar is pretty small, so you shouldn't have any trouble. i'll keep an eye out for confused looking expats!

I doubt you guys will still be there, but I'm going to try to stop by after dinner -- 11 ish?

Maybe see you!

I have only just discovered this site. I'm from London and will be in BA for 3 months, I moved into my apartment a week ago. I would have liked to meet up for drinks. I'll just have to go to the next one.

hey all,

we got four out! not the greatest turnout but we had a blast drinking, eating, and chatting. i'm up for making it a weekly thing if you guys are interested!

Ditto to DanP's comments... it was a good night and Palermo Hollywood really goes off Saturday nights.

I'm also up for the next one.

From Vancouver but living in London, just arrived in BsAs on holiday -- have been considering moving here in the future so would be great to meet some people from here.

Back