soulskier....

katti said:
It is almost impossible to find a lake/mountains like this in Europe : the mountains are all full of houses and the lakes full of boats....
I absolutely love this photo!!!

Try Scandinavia. And no garbage dumps and no crime.

mini is right - looks like an ordinary Agentinian garden.

Where is all the beautiful :D garbage?

bigbadwolf said:
Try Scandinavia. And no garbage dumps and no crime.
Well my old country (Danmark) does have a homicide rate of almost 9 per million inhabitants and Sverige (Sweden) and Norge (Norway) about the same - so there!

As for the dumps, we simply use the non-recycled garbage for power and 'calefacción urbana' (don't know the English word for it) production.

Thanx, Nameless Man,

my English <-> Danish dictionary is in Danmark, and going through Danish -> Español Rioplatense -> English is a hopeless affair.

John.St said:
Well my old country (Danmark) does have a homicide rate of almost 9 per million inhabitants and Sverige (Sweden) and Norge (Norway) about the same - so there!

Norge og Sverige er veldig vakkert. Mer vakkert enn Argentina, jeg synes.

bigbadwolf said:

Jeg er gjort indtryk på. Jeg er imponert. Jag imponeras på.

bigbadwolf said:
When I visited Bariloche - after many recommendations of same - I felt like being in, say, Kiruna, Abisko or Riksgränsen - except for the fake Swiss buldings and the touristy Sct. Bernhard dogs.

John.St said:
When I visited Bariloche - after many recommendations of same - I felt like being in, say, Kiruna, Abisko or Riksgränsen - except for the fake Swiss buldings and the touristy Sct. Bernhard dogs.

Sounds like you made the mistake of spending too much time in the city. Come west, young man!

soulskier said:
Sounds like you made the mistake of spending too much time in the city. Come west, young man!
What do you mean by "out west"? I live in Mendoza.

My disappointment was caused by the fact that I here was ,15,000 km from home, and the place looked like northern Sweden - 2,000 km from home.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
perry Newcomers Forum 1
D Newcomers Forum 4
Back