soulskier....

John.St said:
What do you mean by "out west"? I live in Mendoza.

My disappointment was caused by the fact that I here was ,15,000 km from home, and the place looked like northern Sweden - 2,000 km from home.

West of Bariloche, around Llao Llao and Ruta 77/Circuito Chico

How about a picture of the local port from last night?

Local-Port_1.jpg

soulskier said:
How about a picture of the local port from last night?
With the ferry to Isla (whatever its name is) with the funny trees (addition: It seems to be Isla de Arrayanes (?))

john-st-albums-blighter-himself-picture74-bariloche-funny-trees-isla-whatever-its-name.jpg

Also from Bariloche "A room with a view"

2339930-d57b42437751d1da.jpg

Rumor has it Walt Disney was tripping on acid on the Arrayanes forest and came up with the Bambi idea.

We do have some nice views in MDZ, this one was taken one morning in March when I somehow got up before sunrise and realized that it was going to be spectacular - no I did not! :D - I just woke up by myself.

2334200-337c1ef780e505c3.jpg

soulsier, great picture!
do you put your camera-colours on "lively" (or something like that in english) or is it the standard colour? Just interested...

katti said:
soulsier, great picture!
do you put your camera-colours on "lively" (or something like that in english) or is it the standard colour? Just interested...

We use regular point and shot cameras. Mother nature is responsible more than anything.

Nice teeth you've got, Katti - although somewhat big <picture of a man looking at the ceiling and whistling>.

Three little birds sit on my doorstep, singin' sweet songs of freedom, of melodies pure and true, this is my message to you.

3-lil-birds_1.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
perry Newcomers Forum 1
D Newcomers Forum 4
Back