Soup nazi

AsiaOriental, the largest market in China Town on Mederos, has a lunch counter which serves great soup. And really large portions...asian style.

PS - Thanks "foodude" for the shout out to A Little Saigon. We do indeed do soup, and most importantly Pho.

BAJoe said:
I can´t believe this!!! Earlier this week I was about to post the EXACT SAME QUESTION!! I was going to ask if anyone knows where the Soup Nazi is hiding?

I too am looking for other places that serve good soups.
If you want to taste some GREAT SOUPS you should try Kansas, either in Palermo or Acassuso, northern suburbs. Also in Acassuso, only 3 blocks from Kansas is The Embers: they have great French Onion Soup, plus Chili ocn Carne. (Kansas does too)

Pauper is right. Unfortunately they brain-wash children here into believing that having their soup is a punishment, and just as with their fear for spices and flavor, they have no idea what they are missing.

Haha well Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld must have thought Argentinians make good soup, fail!
I've been to Kansas, bit pricey but it's definitely worth going at least once a month, I'll try the soup next time!

Yesterday I tried calabaza soup from Pura Vida Recoleta, it was ok but there was something about it that made it just not good enough, it was like a generic copy of a good soup, half of it's still in the fridge! They do a lot more flavors according to their website but they only had that one when I called :(

I am surprised no one has said this yet so .... "No soup for you!"

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Back