Spanish Classes

jclaflin

Registered
Hi all - I'm moving to Bs As in january and was looking to improve my spanish by taking a class. Any recommendations? I'd love to meet new people so any advice on which ones are particularly social would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I went to a school called Expanish in downtown Buenos Aires. I was super happy with the classes, activities, etc, and made a lot of friends there! Plus, I had been to a few other schools in the city, and this one is the best that i have been to! Its well priced too.

the website is www.expanish.com

buena suerte!

I wrote an article on this a little while ago, but it is not published yet so I can't link it for you.

I've attended IBL which I liked but it is a pretty strict, institutionalized curriculum. TEFL has a school here too that I've heard is good but is a little intense. They call the classes "survival spanish." LV Studio is good too. They do custom classes and have a free conversation class that I go to on Wednesdays. Also, there is Español Andando that I did which is really fun. It just covers the basics but it is a class combined with a walking tour of BA so you get a sense of how to live in the city as well as learn some Spanish.

Hope that helps

Hey...I enrolled in a school in Recoleta and it is really cheap..it is run by the TEFL organisation, if you are on facebook then search ´TEFL international Buenos Aires´...I would really recommend the courses, they have beginner, intermediate and high level, they last for 4 weeks, 3 hours a day and costs only 200USD!

Hey, my roommate went to a Spanish school in downtown Buenos Aires, she was really happy with her classes, and did a total of 5 weeks there. here is the site:
http://www.spanishschoolargentina.org/

i think most schools are around the same prices.. i wouldnt' pay anymore than 180$ per week, you can find ones for less.

"Mary" :

Considering EVERY post you make is about this school, why not just be up front and post on behalf of the school ?

User-generated feedback/ testimonials only work if the user has some credibility... (and tend to work against you otherwise.)

If you are looking for online Spanish classes we provide native Spanish teachers from Latin America for personal classes http://www.121speech.com .
Also we have full TEFL /TESL certification for anyone looking.

Gracias

Back