Spanish Classes

http://www.speakspanishba.com/

Full Disclosure: My girlfriend who is Argentinian is a Spanish Teacher who works at at a Spanish school in the morning and freelances through Speak Spanish BA in the afternoons. I can recommend this if you are looking for a high quality private tutor who will meet you at a cafe, bar, etc. All of the teachers are university grads who work as spanish teachers in the mornings, so they all have access to worksheets, exercises, etc.

I would recommend this is you are looking for a private one on one class a couple hours a day that is flexible for you. But if you are looking to take classes in order to grow a social network and meet new people, I would suggest taking classes at a school where you can meet new people.

I took classes thru www.expanish.com and can recommend it for the quality of the teachers and the social network it provides.

Last month I took private classes at IBL and liked the teachers there. At first I like the school's location in the 100 block of Florida, but after a couple of weeks I dreaded navigating through the area every day. Back in 2007 I took group classes at ILEE near Callao y Corrientes. Didn't like the instructors as well there. But course-wise and cost-wise they're about the same.

Hia

You may have found a teacher already.

My teacher is great Guadalupe Gomez <[email protected]>

She is honest and knows her stuff. She could show you round too.

As for making friends I guess its not easy...speaking spanish helps alot!

Chaz

Back